Each commercial real estate transaction has its own unique set of circumstances and opportunities. As trusted advisors, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group – Commercial Division agents will seek opportunities to create value and help develop customized real estate solutions for office tenants, developers, investors, and owners of office properties. Most importantly, we understand what can go wrong with a commercial real estate transaction, work to avoid risk and have the business savvy and experience that can add real value in setting your strategy to meet project objectives.
Our professionals have the experience to create successful real estate strategies for property owners and tenants. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group – Commercial Division offers local market knowledge, insight and “Real” on-the-ground expertise. Our unique structure enables clients to leverage our local expertise and international relationships to access the best opportunities.
Our proprietary technology platform supports clients with access and information to powerful commercial real estate tools, one of many reasons clients that choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group – Commercial Division services stay valued clients.
When marketing properties, our exclusive technology provides an efficient channel to reach buyers and tenants, maximizing property exposure while maximizing internet exposure through multiple commercial property search engines.
Scope of Services Includes:
- Understand Owners Objectives and Maximize Asset Value
- Consultative Brokerage and Lease/Sale Negotiations
- Market Research and Expansive Industry Knowledge
- Tenant/Landlord Representation
- Investment and Portfolio Management Services
- Commercial Property Acquisition/Disposition
- Re-Development and Development Services
- Valuation and Broker Opinions of Value
- Site Selection Services
- Property and Project Management
- Land Acquisition
- 1031 Exchanges
- FGCAR (Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors)
- BBF (Business Brokers of Florida)
- ALF (Associate Leadership Council)
- SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors)
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- CRB ( Certified Real Estate Broker)
- CPM (Certified Property Manager)
- RPA (Real Property Administrator)