PTR Advisors (PTRA) is a definitive source for solid information and guidance in today’s complex real estate market. Formed by one of the area’s most respected real estate professionals whose performance and reputation in acquisitions, problem solving, workouts, management, and marketing of significant real estate assets enables clients to have foremost experts on their side.
Backed by a team of senior specialized consultants, PTRA will create solutions tailored to a client’s diverse real estate needs. PTRA draws upon market-seasoned experience to develop broad advisory perspectives and precise strategies. Experts are assembled from each of the BHHS Companies.
Under the leadership of its principals, PTRA provides real estate advisory services to investors, corporations, developers, governmental agencies, and financial institutions. The firm advises international and domestic investors in the following areas:
- Restructuring of troubled debt
- Workout strategies
- Disposition of owned real estate
- Portfolio sales and acquisitions
- Marketing strategies and plans
- Repositioning properties, and establishment of interim and long-term management teams to operate real property assets MPUDs and Developments of Regional Impact (DRI) management and consulting
- Office, industrial, or retail project workouts while implementing a parallel marketing program to liquidate the asset
- Acquisitions Advisors – investment and exit strategies, specific property and portfolio searches, assistance in acquisition of difficult to acquire government-owned properties
- Investment analysis, using the most advanced models and computerized programs, interfaced with expert specialists
- Automated bid programs for portfolio dispositions
- International Consulting, Europe and Mexico
- Need analysis
- Headquarters location analysis
- Build to suit developments
PTRA assists in structuring joint ventures and relationships that leverage positive results from capital placement. PTRA also assists clients searching for “special situations” and other unique opportunities. The firm tracks properties with significant upside potential resulting from combinations of repositioning, refinancing, and re-capitalization.
PTRA is experienced in Corporate Sale Lease Back transactions, and has investors for Sale Lease Back transactions.
All assignments begin with a client approved Scope of Work letter. The advisors’ work tracks phasing consistent with project timing. Clients are provided access to findings, as advisors process information. All assignments involve senior personnel from the client organization.
Clients include commercial banks, savings & loans institutions, insurance companies and individual investors. All assignments are confidential and references are provided upon request and with approval of references.
- Golf Course Community marketing strategy
- Resort Golf Course Community ownership strategy
- Shopping Center workout including reconfiguration and positioning
- Headquarters relocation analysis
- Development of regional impact management and workout strategy
- Quasi Municipal, Road and Bridge Districts
- Mid- and high-rise office buildings debt restructure and asset liquidation
- Non-judicial workouts and dispositions
- Multifamily debt restructuring and facilitation of the sale of mortgages to investors
- Lease negotiation strategies on shopping centers/malls