Florida Properties Grouphttp://www.bhhsflpcommercial.com
Elizabeth Menendez, CCIM
workvoiceprefPhone: (813) 739-5700
cellvoiceCell: (727) 409-0101
workfaxFax: (813) 739-5703
workpref7916 Evolutions Way, Ste. 210
Trinity, FL 34655
Specialties: Office Retail
My personal service commitment to all my clients is at the heart of every successful real estate relationship and transaction. The positive elements I bring to every transaction include:
- A fine-tuned ability to anticipate and respond quickly to issues.
- An energetic, well-prepared work style.
- Top credentials that will give you the professional advantage necessary to get the transaction done right.
- A trustworthy individual you can rely on who respects the opinions of others.
- A dedication to honesty and integrity that is beyond reproach.
- Realtor since 2005. Commercial Sales and Commercial Leasing.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee, since 2008.
- A seventeen-year career in the financial areas of banking administration, to include Commercial and Consumer Lending.
- Key career responsibilities include working as a Leasing Consultant and Property Manager in South Tampa.
Education and Membership Portfolio
- Earned a B.A. in Business Administration, Finance, from the University of South Florida, in Tampa, Florida.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member- CCIM Designee, since 2008. This designation is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. A CCIM is an invaluable resource to the commercial real estate owner, investor, and user, and is among an elite corps of more than 13,000 professionals who hold the CCIM designation across North America and more than 30 countries.
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute - GRI Designee
- Member of CCIM West Coast District Board of Directors – 2019 President Elect
- Member of the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Life Member University of South Florida Alumni Association
- Member of Leadership Pinellas Alumni Association
- Holds the distinction of being a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader Alumni
My mission is to expertly serve my commercial clients by providing superior service and thoughtful knowledge throughout every stage of the real estate process.
On the Personal Side
I am proud of the fact that I am a lifetime resident of South Tampa and am very familiar with the entire Tampa Bay region.
As a full-time professional Realtor, this field is not only my career. It is my passion!
Elizabeth Menendez's Properties